Sunday, August 29, 2010

S'mores Brownies

Nate & I have been on a S'mores kick lately....we eat them every night!  My friend Melanie gave me the recipe for S'mores brownies, so of course I had to try them out.  WOW....they taste even more amazing than they look!  Go make some...tonight!!

1 box brownie mix
8 graham crackers, crushed
3 c marshmallows (the mini ones would work best)
Hershey's chocolate bar, broken into pieces

Bake brownies according to box directions.  As soon as they are finished, move rack up to broiler position in the oven.  Top brownies with marshmallows and graham crackers.  Broil for 2 minutes or until marshmallows begin to brown....watch them carefully!!  They will burn easily!  Top with chocolate pieces, let cool and serve!  YUM!

1 comment:

starnes family said...

Looks delish! I don't know why I've never ventured over to this blog before. Glad I did. Happy to be here!